Sunday, July 5, 2009

Greetings from Georgia - High in the Caucasus Mountains

Blogging may be light in the next few days. I am in Georgia, but not the state of my beloved Bulldogs. Instead, I am looking at snow-capped peaks two hours north of Tbilisi in the nation of Georgia. I’m here to present a series of seminars for the New Economic School, the excellent free-market think tank that has helped transform Georgia into a free-market success strory (notwithstanding bumps in the road such as a Russian invasion last year).

The bus trip from Tbilisi to the mountains was interesting, featuring stops for cows, goats, and people, all of whom viewed the road as a convenient path. We also took our bathroom break at the site of a 12th Century fortress. Impressive, to say the least. I should be able to post something each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment